Friday, April 09, 2010

I can't seem to hold her back.

As much as I try, I just can't seem to keep Berlin from getting older and bigger. I want her to always stay my little girl. But today, I came home from work only to be met with a huge smile. A huge smile that was one tooth less than the smile I'm used to seeing.

After I shared in her excitement for such a milestone I asked her to promise me she would never leave. She gave me a hug and promised that she would always live with me.

Even after she gets married.

Which, apparently, is going to happen when she's ten.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Reenie said...

Oh, they do grow up!! And, much faster than we would like.

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Awww, break my heart! That picture is so awesome. Lauren can't WAIT to lose a tooth. It seems like all of her friends have already lost at least one. Kennedy just read this with me and after seeing your picture at the top of your blog said, "Wow, Steve lost lots of teeth! He's a funny guy."

12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home