Monday, April 07, 2008

I am Diet.

It officially starts today. The road to a new me. But I shall not be traveling said road alone. No, I will have the guiding hand of a personal trainer. And just who might this personal trainer be, you ask? None other than Hailey. And she means business. I woke up to the following email.

Here is a list of things that are not allowed anymore.
- Carbonated drinks
- Candy, cake, cookies, etc.
- Pop tarts, donuts, streusels, or anything else you can find at 7-11
- Red meats
- Late night meals after 9pm
- Ice cream

Things you CAN have:
- Fruits
- Veggies
- Nuts
- Whole wheat sandwiches
- Chicken, turkey, etc.
- Trail mix
- Energy bars
- Sorbet


She then went on to give some other guidelines. And then she put the fat-free icing on the cake (so to speak) with this:

You must blog weekly to report how you are doing to stay motivated. Plan for a big prize when you reach your 10 lb. weight loss goal. What is it going to be?

So, here you go, folks. This is my first official report. I am starting.

But, one burning question remains. What should be my "big prize?"

UPDATE: My trainer is HOT!

8 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

a new camera perhaps? Or a new road bike?? Maybe for the Mrs.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Carina said...

Cake.

4:19 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Wait. My big prize would be a new road bike for you? I'm confused.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

A facial from Jillers!

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Blue said...

baby #3? ;-)

12:49 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Don't get any crazy ideas, people!

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

I am on a diet as well. I am trying to quit anything sugar related. So far it's been five days of hell. How's it going for you? I think your big prize should be a cruise to Hawaii with the Mrs.

7:42 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Good point. But maybe that prize could be accompanied by a brand new digital SLR camera.

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home