Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just what does a gluten-free and dairy-free pizza taste like?



Surprisingly, not too bad. Today for lunch I had a gluten and dairy free pizza from the very popular Beau Jo's Mountain Pizzeria. I believe the crust was made from corn flour, as it tasted a little like cornbread. The cheese was non-dairy cheese. This marks my two weeks of being a glactard. So far there is good news and bad news. The good news is, I have been feeling much better since I started this diet. The bad news is, I have been feeling much better since I started this diet.

Can't someone just invent a pill I can take in the morning with food. Food that is chock full of gluten and dairy?

8 Comments:

Blogger +spencer+ said...

um, does dominos know about this?

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

good thing we live in organic, natural, free of everything boulder

8:03 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

There isn't a thing on the Domino's menu that I can eat now.

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it a bad thing that you can't eat dominos anymore? i mean really.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Mmmm, Bo Jeau's. Love that place! I've only been to the one in Idaho Springs. Is there one in Longmont too? More likely Boulder, I'm guessing.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Yeah, they just opened one in Boulder.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger #4's said...

Good for you Steve! Keep it up

1:21 PM

 
Blogger dougford said...

steve, don't you think it's time for the gluten tracker? hmmm...that's got another promotion written all over it.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home