Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008.

Well another Christmas came and went. This year was great. The kids went nuts. Hailey got spoiled by way of Lululemon and I got the best gift in the world (see below). But perhaps the most miraculous thing about this year is the fact that I was able to completely remove and pack every trace of Christmas decor by 1pm.

About two minutes in, name tags on gifts failed to contain meaning.

Let's hear it for a fist full of chocolate at seven in the morning.

The classic pose with gift shot.

Hardwood floors + skateboard = need for helmet.

Behold, the most amazing gift in the world. The iSqueez. Now, don't let the jovial name fool you. This sucker is 100% business. With three different settings of intensity, the iSqueez magically transports you to a world of relaxation and euphoria. I sat in it for about an hour straight and now I can't feel my left foot. But I'm pretty sure if I could feel it, it would feel incredible.

Of course, I have to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger M and P said...

A glorious, but highly efficient, time was had by all

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

This year rocked!

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home