Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meeting childhood heroes.

I remember, as a little kid, sneaking into my big brother's room to borrow some music. Little did I know, the cassette tape I would randomly snag would have such a profound affect on me. Then, years later I would go on to pick up the bass guitar just so I could join an Idaho garage band that played Metallica covers. Then, years later, I would go make a commercial with the band. I tried my best to contain my excitement. I think I failed.







6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicked. rad.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Hmmmmm.... who's the groupie now?

Seriously, that rocks.

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Connie said...

so awesome!! You are very good at keeping your composure!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

I hate you. I hate you so much. You are one lucky bastard. Nice work Babs, that is awesome. By the way, I also I envy you and covet you. And love you.

Were they cool?

4:37 PM

 
Blogger M and P said...

which one were you?

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Anderson Family said...

Are you gonna ask 'em, "What gives with St. Anger?"

Seriously though, very cool gig.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home