Thursday, March 12, 2009

Subtle hints.

My much better half has never been known for her sense of subtly. But nevertheless, that doesn't stop her from trying. I've been on the road for a few weeks and am in LA for a little while. My hotel just happens to be a few blocks from the Santa Monica Lulu Lemon store. Last night the light on my phone started blinking, informing me that I have an incoming message. I look. Woo hoo, it's from Hailey! I open it up expecting something sweet like "I love you" or "I miss you."

Nope. Just a link. This link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

p.s. lululemon is one word :) And, 3 weeks plus one cleanse, plus no sleep= something from lulu

11:02 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

So do you want the tank in black or another color?

;)

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Kennell's said...

Hailey ROCKS!!! A WHOLE LOTTA something'(s) from lululemon!

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home