Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Surely, my parents had high hopes for me.

Sadly, I ended up in advertising. But since I'm here, I thought I'd share with you a campaign I recently produced for a local lingerie shop. While working on said campaign, I found it incredibly enjoyable to say the word lingerie. It is such a magical word, that if used properly, could probably put an end to world hunger, war, and suffering. Go ahead, say it. Lingerie.

BILLBOARD ONE



BILLBOARD TWO



BILLBOARD THREE



BILLBOARD FOUR

6 Comments:

Blogger ~j. said...

brilliant.

7:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it...
and therefore i post anonymously

9:12 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

It's okay. Keep thinking.

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve, those are amazing!!!

2:16 PM

 
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

steve, as a huge fan of this store I must say thank you. with this ultra cool campaign you will help others see what i have discovered on my own. dr. john's saves marriages.


Note to self: Post comment as anonymous.

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it now

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home