Sunday, February 11, 2007

And now for some pillow talk.

Mrs. Happens and myself are sitting here watching the Grammy's. The following conversation just took place.

HAILEY: "Justin Timberlake is the only guy who can get away with wearing white shoes and a suit."

ME: "I can."

HAILEY: "No, you can't."

ME: "What group was Justin in anyway?"

HAILEY: "N'sync."

ME: "Is he the only one from that group that continued?"

HAILEY: "Well, Lance Bass turned gay."

*About three minutes of silence.

HAILEY: "I think Justin Timberlake is hot."

ME: *Cough*

HAILEY: "And Obama."



UPDATE: 10:19pm

HAILEY: "I think I could turn lesbian for Beyonce."

ME: "I've been told I look like Justin Timberlake."

HAILEY: "Ask all the women at your work tomorrow about Obama and you'll find out that I'm not alone."

ME: "I've been told I look like Justin Timberlake."

HAILEY: "Will you turn the lights off when you're done with the computer?"

5 Comments:

Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Weren't you wearing sneaks and suit when you met the Mrs. at church? I'd say that's a coux in your fave...

And Obama? Seriously?

1:20 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Yes. Seriously.

5:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, can't back her up on that one. either one of those actually. really? obama?

8:26 PM

 
Blogger carblemarble said...

I can. Obama, definately.

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Cardine said...

Now THAT is some pillow talk.

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home