Monday, June 18, 2007

Have you ever wondered what it looks like when I post a blog?

Well, thanks to a little combo of modern technology and engineering genius (on my part), you're going to find out. The following video was shot while I posted this very blog. Yes, right now, as I type this, I'm being filmed. No post trickery. No fancy Hollywood gizmos. Don't believe me? Here, I'll hold up this blue sharpie. See? It's clearly blue.

It's marvels like this that make me cease to wonder. Just what will they come up with next?



And no, you can't have that minute of your life back. Sorry.

7 Comments:

Blogger {lizzythebotanist} said...

i don't know how you did that without looking at the webcam or laughing. talk about skill...

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i can't believe i watched the whole thing....
scary.

considering how lighthearted that blog was... your face was a little stern.

oh, and i believe arse has an e.

3:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What plywood shanty town did you post that from?

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Benzo said...

I want my minute back from this obvious douchebaggery.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger oh snap said...

Lets look deeper.. I note the ARS hat was fondly taken home, Carefully packed with your other favorite things, and taken to Colorado.

Wearing it at work? What would Hailey say?

Tsk tsk, Closet Hat Guy.

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the ARS hat. I lovingly super glued the logo onto that damn ugly hat. Why do you still wear it, why? What I want to know is do you have all of the hats or just one?

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You sure type slow. How do you ever get any work done?

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home