Thursday, September 27, 2007

Being sick blows.

I don't think I've thrown up in a good seven years. Well, let's just say last night I made up for lost time. And today I don't seem to be showing any signs of progress. Hailey and the kids are visiting Keith in Durango this week (yes, I'm sure a great Keith story will come of it) and I'm here, slowly dying. With an ever rising fever, I reach out to blogland. Do any of you know any remedies to sooth my pain? I mean, look at me. I'm miserable with a capital M.

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily Frame said...

Russ says that putting a new HRS cd out might do the trick.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Cardine said...

Are you still vomiting? If so, then to stay hydrated: a tablespoon of clear gatorade or clear soda. Fifteen minutes later, another tablespoon. Ten minutes, another tablespoon. Five minutes, another. Two minutes, another. Repeat every two minutes until it stays down. If you ever vomit, you have to start from the beginning again.

Otherwise, just call your home teachers and get a blessing.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Buck up little camper.

I think you're faking.

I think below that cropped picture you're actually home playing Halo 3.

Sans wife and kids.

Faker.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

hahaha. well played, jamers. well played.

UPDATE: I'm feeling much better today. A little weak from not eating for two days, but the fever is definitely gone. In fact, I came into work today and a lady said, "you look nice today, steve." Yeah, seriously!

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Carina said...

Sorry Steve, the only cure is having the baby.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

I feel your pain. I was there three days ago...but mine was just the NP's - yeah, it lasted a full week. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.
I've heard oatmeal juice is good to sip on. Never tried it though, doesn't sound to appetizing when you're already sick.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home