Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Living the high life?

Whenever I go away on business, Hailey claims that I get to live the "high life." While I don't necessarily agree with her, this dessert that was delivered to my bedside last night was pretty darn good.



Speaking of my travels. As I have spent the majority of the past few months living in hotels, I have noticed something. For the love of all that's holy, people really can't get my last name right. I've actually started to believe that my name is, in fact, Mr. Babock.

Just think of all the mockery that would've saved me back in high school.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

we should have taken Harper as the last name. No confusion. It could be worse...

7:28 AM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

Never in my life have I known of a Babock.

And what is that thing? Is that jello on there?

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i travel a lot for work, and never has anyone delivered food to my bedside. so i'm just sitting here wondering, who the heck brings you food in bed if it's not your wife? i thought this would be discussed, and returned to this post just to see what had been determined. alas, no one has mentioned it.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home