Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ouch!

I'm having a very difficult time typing this blog entry. You see, earlier this morning during a TV commercial shoot in LA I sustained a vicious injury to my pinky finger on my left hand.

The commercial shoot was pretty intense. It took place over three nights from 6pm to 6am each night. It included a plethora of stunts, pyrotechnics and high action adventure. Very dangerous stuff. Needless to say, medical services were on the scene and on alert.

This is perhaps why it is so "ironical" that the only injury the medical professionals had to attend to was mine. And just how did I injure myself? Just how did I dislocate my pinky finger, bending it completely backwards at the first knuckle?

Um. Well.

Trying to catch a football.

2 Comments:

Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Steve, Steve, Steve. Once you cross the line into brow and back waxes, you cannot attempt to do such manly things. Now don't get all cocky and attempt to bow hunt or anything. That could be uber dangerous.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Are you sure you're not "making that up?"

7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home