Thursday, January 26, 2006

AND THE HEAVENS PARTED.


Tucked lovingly on my back porch, my wife discovered the package from Tiawan. Little did we know the contents of which would change our lives forever. Behold, the suit.



Once put on, the suit demands a constant state of pose. It gives all those who wear it a sense of acclaim, even to the level of posting poker-faced GQ-esque pictures on the interweb, and feeling completely fine about it. Who am I to argue with the suit?



Sure, it's a nice lookin' suit, but how can we be assured of its promised high quality? Individualized!



The power of the suit is something I haven't even begun to comprehend. I'm finding myself overwhelmed by its Taiwanese necromancy. To the naked eye, it would seem nothing more than imported fabrics mingled with curious craftsmanship, but once experienced it becomes a portal to an eminent state of existence. I am the suit.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you promise to wear that to your next show... I swear it will make national news headlines.

You are one handsome man.

9:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Worth the wait it seems.

11:07 PM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

Fancy.

6:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Very nice. Impressive even.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

And you're welcome. And Chad said you're not welcome back after all the disrespect... But seriously, it is rather nice. Good picking out job on your part.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Tell Chad, that I'll certainly be returning in April, as I have two free shirts and a pair of trousers to claim for my troubles.

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this might be over-sharing, but i live for your blog. really.

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home