Monday, June 12, 2006

Just when I was convinced that I was safe from OCD, a beloved co-worker brought another example of my strange behavior to my attention.

CO-WORKER: Steve, why do you always remove the labels from juice bottles before you drink them?

ME: What? I don't do that.

CO-WORKER: Yes you do. You just did.

ME: Oh, I did, didn't I?

CO-WORKER: Yeah, why do you do that?

ME: I don't know, I guess I just do.

Said co-worker then raised an eyebrow that said, "Okay Mr. Psycho" and walked off. Oh crap. Am I Mr. Psycho? Were her eyebrows telling the truth - a truth that not even I realize? Is it only a matter of time before I slash people up with dull butter knives and hide their carcass remains in used mattresses? Mattresses that I've removed the labels from? Run away people, run away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

I see no problem here.

*ahem*


Don't you hate when the glue is all gummy and won't come OFF of the stupid bottle already?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

A friend from PA and I used to do this incessantly. It's the first step in making Gatorade bottle bombs at girls' camp.

8:16 AM

 
Blogger La Yen said...

I only remove them if they are the slightest bit loose. If they are stuck, fine. If not, they must go. I can't stand having a lukewarm label. I spew it from my mouth.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home