Thursday, November 02, 2006

You just have to admire the innocence of a child.

The other day I was driving in the car with my two-year-old daughter, Berlin, in the back. Suddenly, an advertisement for the Blue Boutique (a risque novelty and lingerie shop) came on the radio. It was a spot focusing on their Halloween costume selection. Using a very provocativee tone, the female announcer asked the question, "What are you going to be for Halloween? A naughty nurse? A sexy schoolgirl? A dominatrix..."

Suddenly, Berlin chimed in from the back seat, enthusiastically, "I'm going to be a witch!"



PS: Big shout out to Baby James for throwing down the recycled pea pod costume.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~j. said...

Sweet Baby James. All kids have to take their turn in that costume, don't they?

3:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got that same jacket. Somehow you are able to make it look even more stylin' though. How I wish I could grow up to be like The Great Steve Babcock.

1:21 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

otis. it's the kids. they make me stylin' - perhaps the greatest accessory ever.

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should get me some of those. Do you know where I can pick some up? I bet the chicks go wild for a guy with children.

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home