Tuesday, September 05, 2006

To be honest, I've always seen myself as an art film type of guy.

There are really only two types of people in this world. Those who take art films seriously and those who don't. Oddly enough, these types also correspond with two other types - those who like Neil Diamond and those who will eventually like Neil Diamond.

I recently realized that I fall into the category in favor of the art film (and I dig me some Neil Diamond). So, after years of going through the motions of society, I decided to send the man a box full of dog dung, throw caution to the wind and make a little film (with social undertones) of my own. Both critics and fans will soon agree - The Tip is a masterpiece to behold.

What you are about to see is years worth of meditation, preparation, degradation, condensation, mutilation, and a little bit of awesome.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite feature on my new cell phone is the Tip Calculator. Handiest gadget ever! Looks like your guys could use one ;-)

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Cardine said...

Humorous. Very humorous.

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure there's a question that needs to be asked here. I just don't know what it is.

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is: What the..?

8:07 PM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

Wow. For deep-feeling people who feel things deeply.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Carina said...

How many years do you figure?

1.5?

9:57 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

More like .0000000000897

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Brian Auer said...

I don't really get it, but it made me laugh. I guess it's better than not getting it and not laughing.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Or not breathing.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont know what your position is on bodily excrement but I just evacuated a minimum of four after witnessing this extravaganza for the senses. Truly generations before its time.

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home