Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm completely hooked.

Two weeks ago, I decided to watch my first episode of ABC's LOST. I had to see for myself what all the hubbub was about. And just as the name would suggest, I was, in fact, completely lost. Amidst all the confusion I did find myself more than a little intrigued. So much, in fact, that I sought out the over 2000 minutes of previous episode material. Hailey and I just completed the entire first season in under a week and are now diving head first into season two. It's quickly becoming an obsession. Every night we try to get our kids to go to bed at like 6pm so we can watch more episodes.



Is anyone else sickly obsessed with this show? If so, don't tell me what happens!

8 Comments:

Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Oh my dear Babcocks, let me tell you about our obsession... We never watched season 1 except for the night we happened to watch the FINALE. Well, then we were HOOKED so we did the same thing - two episodes a night to get caught up. We love it.

Awww, we should be friends!

Wait a minute, is that why it took Hailey three days to call me back?

9:10 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Haha, yes. And if you are going to call to reprimand her, make sure you tell her that it's not cool to sneak episodes in here and there during the day without me. That's just lame.

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Cardine said...

more caffeine, please: I got hooked on the season one finale, too!

I am so utterly hooked that I even go to a website to discuss the episodes after they air. I am one of the top posters on the site. Shameful, but true.

Oh, and I ten to mention LOST about one in every ten blogs. That's sad.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Cardine, I'm not going to lie to you, you're right - that is sad. :)

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Carina said...

I'm such a sucker for episodic TV. I started watching Lost first season but it aired at a bad time for me. I couldn't give it the time commitment and after 6 episodes I was little 'l' lost. I watched a few here and there, but still can't be slavish.

Someday we'll rent the seasons and not stress my patience. In the meantime, I'm all about Heroes.

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Cardine said...

So... are you done with Season 2 yet? Did you watch last night?

(Sadness, yet again, coming through.)

5:46 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

No, we are just starting season two. Our goal is to be all caught up and on schedule by the end of this month.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger wendysue said...

Don't worry Steve, at this point, I don't think we'll EVER find out what's happening!! 1/4 of a question answered and about 25 more questions in each episode!! But it keeps pulling me back in!!!

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home