Sunday, February 25, 2007

For those of you who ride public transportation, you undoubtedly have an appreciation for the random.

Whilst mid train ride home, a peculiar man took a seat directly across from me. And even though he was wearing reflective Oakley Blades (knock-offs even), I could sense that he was staring directly at me. With his cassette walkman clenched tightly in his fist, he said, "You look like Robert Downey Jr." As I searched for a suitable response, he followed curtly with, "I meant it as a compliment." I managed a very uncomfortable, "Thanks."

So what say you, blogland? Was he right? Was he right and creepy? Was he wrong and creepy? Was he wrong and right? And creepy?



5 Comments:

Blogger Cardine said...

There are similarities, for sure. I think your five o'clock shadow is similar. I don't think that's too creepy, but I wasn't there. Also, I'd be one to say something like that.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger dlm said...

No, I think you look just like Justin Timberlake.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

I knew it!

11:38 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Chad thinks you look just like the guy on The Upside Down Show on Nickelodeon.

But maybe if Chad donned a pair of knock-off Oakleys (bitchin'!) then he'd say you look more like a drugged up 90's actor.

I say you look like Obama. Tell Hailers.

2:09 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

But wait. Didn't you previously deny Obama as a man of attraction? So. Wait. Well.


Okay, I'll tell Hailey.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home