Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've been tagged.

Jobs I have had
1 - Beet field hoer
2 - Cheese factory worker
3 - Copywriter
4 - Creative Director

Movies I could watch over and over
1 - Goonies
2 - Rushmore (actually all Wes Anderson flix)
3 - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
4 - The Big Lebowski

Favorite TV Shows
1 - The Office
2 - Lost
3 - Simpsons
4 - Seinfeld

Favorite Hobbies
1 - Making movies of my kids
2 - Music
3 - Snowboarding
4 - Blogging

Places I have lived
1 - Jerome, ID
2 - Pittsburgh, PA
3 - Salt Lake City, UT
4 - Boulder, CO

Favorite Foods
1 - Buffalo Wild Wings (Honey BBQ)
2 - Cafe Rio (Chicken Enchilada)
3 - Hailey's Dr. Pepper Grilled Chicken
4 - Hailey's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Places I'd rather be
1 - With my kids
2 - Not at the office so much
3 - Snowbird
4 - On a vacation with Hailey

Websites I visit
1 - Blogs
2 - Youtube
3 - Ads of the World
4 - Presurfer

Who I am Tagging
1 - Spencer
2 - Kyle
3 - Russ/Emily
4 - Ponyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger kyality said...

Seriously? You're tagging me? Booyah, it's on. Bytheway, (yes it's one word) congrats on the Babcoâ„¢ AdWeek hype!

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home