Monday, February 04, 2008

Yes, it's true. My blog blows.

It's becoming more and more difficult to keep my blog updated it seems. So, as I sit in an airport waiting to board a flight, allow me to catch you all up on the happenings o' Steve.

Yesterday I was in Los Angeles.

Today I'm in Colorado.

Tonight I'll be in Detroit.

Tomorrow I'll be back in Los Angeles.

There, now we're current.

UPDATE: Thanks to unfortunate weather, you can throw a night in Chicago up in there between Colorado and Detroit.

4 Comments:

Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

The least you could do is COMMENT on our blogs since those are usually funny like your blog.

And Hailey thinks she has it bad!

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

I agree

4:15 PM

 
Blogger +spencer+ said...

take comfort in knowing it's still better than mine.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger oh snap said...

There there, lil Steve. T'aint so bad. Check out this blog:

myblogblows.blogspot.com

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home