Monday, August 07, 2006

Can one snow globe bring the world together?

I'm about to find out.



Later today, I will board a plane destined for Atlanta. There, I will be meeting with people from another advertising agency, one of which, has a collection of snow globes. So, as a quasi-scientific experiment, I'm going to provide said individual with a complimentary Salt Lake City Temple snow globe upon arrival. It is the belief of this hypothetical hypotenuse hypothesis that by giving the gift of a snow globe, I will be able to create a very profound and strong relationship within mere seconds. Further reports will demonstrate the various levels of relationship by documenting such activities as hand shakes, hugs, open mouth kisses, butt pats, etc. - all in relation to time.

Yes, your minds should be blown.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my mind has been, and shall remain, entirely "blown."

12:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I've often wondering if a snowglobe could ever really change the world.
Now I can see that it's not the globe itself, but the globe in each of us that has the potential to change the world.

1:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home