Thursday, March 15, 2007

So long, Utah.

A few days ago, my phone rang. Caller unknown. I answered. Caller unknown extended to me an offer of employment at an agency located in Boulder, CO called Crispin, Porter + Bogusky. My pants suddenly felt warm and oddly moist. Two days later, I accepted said offer and have now commenced full-on panic mode. In two weeks, I'll officially be a Coloradan. Is that even how you say it? Crap, I'm in trouble. However, to help calm my nerves, I've attached my new life theme song for all to enjoy.

STEVEHAPPENS THEME SONG

On the morn of Sunday, April 1st, I will leave the comforts of my Utah home and travel eastward into the rising sun. Heaven help me.

10 Comments:

Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Yay for you! I think it was that girl running in place and making toast that got you hooked up at one righteous agency.

I'm excited for the Babs family - moving is FUN. FUN times.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Carina said...

Now that's a mosey on down the road song.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude congratulations. Can't say I didn't see this one coming. The traxx train has lost a formidable rider but I can't be happier about it. All the best friend.

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live at Nutwood and Johnson?!

8:22 PM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

Woah! Congratulations, and good luck! (We briefly considered a job outside of Boulder just last month; didn't take it.)

8:52 PM

 
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

The only sad part is that you can't take Taco Time on 9th with you.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

But it will always be in my heart. Yes, it will always be in my heart.

1:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll have to inform us of your new forwarding address for the mail that still comes for you. i can't believe you're moving again after only a few months in your place! but it's a nice area you're headed, and sounds like it must have been a great offer! best to the fam!
~wrights

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Babs,
congrats on the gig at CP+B. That is an awesome piece of news, one that makes me jealous, yet very happy for you. Best of luck to you, man, from one writer to another.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

this is brilliant.

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home