Friday, April 13, 2007

How did I ever survive before I met Hailey?

I've been a bachelor for about two weeks now. I live in a motel. I have a bottle of water and some butter packets in the fridge. I'm almost completely out of clean clothes. I've had the Grilled Steak Burrito combo meal from Taco Bell nearly every night and waffles from the continental breakfast every morning. I have sideburns the size of two minivans and worked 97 hours last week. I haven't had a full night's sleep since I got here. My only friend is a Residence Inn maintenance guy who has been working on the unit below mine. He's from New Mexico and likes sports.

I'm counting the minutes.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cardine said...

I'm scared of you.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

When does she get to join you?

5:22 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

In three weeks, assuming the sell on our house goes through.

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Benzo said...

Hey Le Douche...

Good to hear you are as dysfunctional as I am when Amy isn't around. Going to bed at 2 or 3 seems normal. Sounds like a good first week though... come up for air more often.

b

3:43 PM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

i think she misses you too... i hope she hasn't invited a certain mr. jack daniels over to help her cope... at least not without me...

6:50 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Mr. Jack Daniels is fine. As long as it's not Fast Eddie.

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burn and churn, baby! 97 hours means your slacking off at CPB. boulder happens to be my home town so believe me when i say that you should really try to enjoy the other 71 hours outside. big fat kiss from freestyle/salt lake

2:19 PM

 
Blogger {lizzythebotanist} said...

for someone without a family and without a home you sure are slacking in blogoworld.....

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home