Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yes, I'm sensitive.

Moments ago, a coworker sent this link around. I don't know if it's because I've been without my family for so long or what, but this sucker done made tears roll down my face. And yes, I know I've used this blog before to admit the shedding of tears over episodes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, but this is different. This is one of the most amazing displays of love, strength and commitment that I've ever witnessed. So grab a couple tissues and prepare to be moved.

CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a few months ago when i read that article and watched that clip, i had the same reaction. and that was the FIRST and only time i have EVER sent a "forward" to everyone on my email contact list, without editing anyone before it went. i was that moved by it.

hope your family is reunited soon! separateness, like bad company, gets old really fast.
~julia

ps: if you could put in another "change of address" form from this address to your new one, that would probably help catch any strays that come here now.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home