Monday, May 07, 2007

Do the sideburns stay or do they go?

In three days I will board a flight back to my family in Utah. While my two little children will offer open arms regardless of my appearance, something tells me the Mrs. won't be so liberal in her embrace - that is if I still have these homeless man sideburns going on. But perhaps I am mistaken. Perhaps these burns are nothing short of amazingly sexy. Who knows? So I offer the issue to you, oh blogland. Do the chops stay or do they go? And why?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should stay. Might as well take the chance... worst case, she makes you shave... but I'm betting on her being so "Steve-deprived" that she won't care.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger HABBENINK said...

I say trim them shorter and in the shape of lighting bolts. chicks dig lighting bolts....

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Carina said...

shave her name into them. what girl could resist that?

2:02 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

This reminds me of this. Creepy. http://jaimerlyjaimes.blogspot.com/2005/12/i-hate-this.html

8:24 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Ha ha. POINT = TAKEN.

FYI, I am posting this with a freshly shorn face.

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after your previous post, i told my s.o. that i was going to unsubscribe from your blog because you look so freakin' scary...in the serial-killer-kind-of-way.

they. must. go. now!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger n8 b said...

You should've kept them or went with habbenink suggestion and did the lightning bolt thing...

8:58 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

That settles it then. They are coming back. Lightning bolt style.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger n8 b said...

OUTSTANDING!

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home