Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Laborless Labor Day.

Well what can I say? This weekend absolutely ruled. It was the most free time I've had in a long time. And I enjoyed every minute of it. We finally got our good friends, the Jacobs, out to visit for the weekend. Berlin was so excited to see her best friend, Lauren. They went full throttle up until the very moment the Jacobs got into their car to drive home. Experience highlights include, Boulder Falls, Sunset Farms, neighborhood kids constantly in my house, clogged toilet, naps, Scooby Doo on repeat, Danimals overload, skinned knees, more kids who don't belong to me in my house and, of course, my world famous grilled chicken.





It was a great weekend indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

i miss them already!

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Awww, don't make me cry! Those pictures are darling. I think our kids should be best friends forever. A great weekend indeed.

8:09 PM

 
Blogger +spencer+ said...

who clogged the toilet?

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home