Monday, February 13, 2006

What actually happens when Steve, in fact, happens?

I realize a lot of you have tarried many a sleepless night over such dubiousness. And while I don't have a generalized answer for said inquiry, I do have a specific circumstance to help shed some light on the question.

Home improvement.

It's no secret that every woman wants a handyman in the house. Someone to fix a clogged sink. Someone to drywall the laundry room. Someone to program the automatic sprinkler system. Someone to scale the side of the house to adjust the swamp cooler. Until this week, I wasn't any of these Fabios-in-nothing-but-a-toolbelt. But now I am. Why? Because Steve happened. Check out the following before/after images of a bathroom remodel job I undertook in my basement.







Come to think of it, I'm not even wearing the toolbelt anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I better not let my wife see these or she'll want JC to start happening. Good job man. You are in fact a Fabio.

12:11 PM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

One of these things is not like the other...
1. Steve
2. Fabio
3. Tool belt

But I'm impressed. Very impressed. And still embarrassed that I embarrassed you in front of your realtor. But HE'S the one who should be embarrassed. He drives an Escalade with "STEVE" on the vanity plate. Chad thought it was your new ride.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

I'll admit it, James. The toolbelt was a stretch.

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home