Monday, October 08, 2007

You never know until you try.

This weekend, Hailey startled me with a question. "Will you dye my hair?" Why is this so surprising? Well, she's never spent under $170 on getting her hair colored - always by a licensed professional, mind you. So why this sudden change? It turns out she couldn't find a Boulder hair colorist who didn't use eco-friendly product. And, as we all know, eco-friendly product doesn't last as long. So what happened? How did it all end up?

Watch and see...

11 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

Issues, babe! Did you have to get me chomping on food the whole time.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger +spencer+ said...

kudos on the "chipmunk" scene.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Kennell's said...

Looks beautiful!!! Get your license, Steve-O! You did great!!!!

8:20 PM

 
Blogger oh snap said...

Thats good woman you've got there, Stevo. I was clapping through my tears! Extreme Makeover Home Edition got NOTHIN on you! I want the soundtrack- (Mixtape.. Hair Edition?)

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Liam said...

kudos on a life well lived...and recorded...

7:18 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

It's strange how natural you looked as a hairdresser. Think of the $thousands$ you could have saved over the years...

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

I am way impressed...
Do you think you can learn how to do the bleach blonde look? Maybe you could teach Sterling and then we could both save mucho bucks!

Hailey...I Miss you!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger dougford said...

10

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,
This was so funny!! I loved the hair coloring video. You're a great guy to tackle that. And it looks great to me!
Love ya,
Corinne

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,
This was so funny!! I loved the hair coloring video. You're a great guy to tackle that. And it looks great to me!
Love ya,
Corinne

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Brijan said...

I'm with spencer. The chipmunk scene was style to the max.

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home