Wednesday, May 10, 2006

History has proven that there are essentially two types of guys in the world.

1. Hat guys.
2. Not hat guys.

At some point, every man must stare this division square in the face. They must discover the type to which they belong. They must accept it as gospel and never forsake it. So here I am, throwing myself to the jury. I'm ready to accept my fate. Give it to me.





HAILEY: "Steve, some guys just aren't hat guys. They just don't look good in them. You are one of those guys."

ME: "I'll only believe you if random people from the internet agree."

11 Comments:

Blogger ~j. said...

If all hats look like that hat, then I'm with Hailey.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Carina said...

Hi, I'm random number two. I'm with ~j and Hailey, if they all look like that bucket, you're a no hat guy. Sorry.

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Hailey, no hat.

6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conducting research on such a matter begs for more data. I leave a matched 4th opinion, but don't give up so easily, sport.

6:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's not a very good hat to try it with. unless your name is Chingy.

try a FlexFit hat.

or a fedora, top hat, beanie, cowboy hat, the list is enedless.

but new hats, in general, take some breaking to look good.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger JC said...

I, like you, am a no hat guy.

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve's more of a "do-rag" sort of guy... tied in the back, with long trails of extra fabric. It's an amazing look that he needs to fully embrace.

9:40 AM

 
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Keep wearing hats but shave your eyebrows.

11:36 PM

 
Blogger La Yen said...

I'm with ~J and senorita sugar. Not that had--but maybe one of those visors with the colored plastic shade and little LED lights along the rim. Or a Kangol backwards.

1:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that hat sucks and is inadequate for purposes of this test. Use a white or dark blue Nike baseball cap...and bend the rim...duh

5:02 AM

 
Blogger Julia said...

Freak Steve! Where'd you get that dish?

It's making me think twice about buying your house dude!

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home