Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. And my inbox.

I received two very atypical bits of electronic correspondence this morning. One, of course, was from a Nigerian prince who desperately needed a place to store his substantial fortune. The other, however, was of a different nature. At first, it appeared as nothing more than incoherent babble. But as I looked deeper, I began to sense something else. Something important. Something secret. It is now my belief that the following message is actually a block of encrypted code of which I am supposed to decipher and then act upon. I believe lives, economies, and possible increased length and girth are at stake here. So it is with a sense of panic that I plead with you - help me. Help me, help you. You had me at hello. You complete me.

flowers sick funeral after orphans visit widows
fatherless write letters invitation condolence establish
missions

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Bill and Ted reference.

I received a cryptic message via myspace today, but that was more along the lines of some random guy calling me "a cutie." Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unless he wants to jump me, which I'm totally not down with.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

How can you qualify that message as cryptic. Blatant, maybe. Cryptic? Nope. Sorry man. You've been hit on.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Is this yours and Hailey's way of sweet talking to each other while working?

1:02 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Oh please. You know I couldn't post that stuff on here. This is a family-friendly blog.

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home