Monday, April 03, 2006

It's late. I'm still working. I'm tired. So I blog.

I'm sitting in the edit bay at the lovely Cosmic Pictures in Salt Lake City working on a presentation video for the Utah Office of Tourism. The project is much like wearing headgear - it's about as embarrassing as anything you'll ever do, but at the same time, it simply has to be done. Essentially the piece is a collage of Utah stock footage mingled with clever quips by some of Utah's most notorious. The result? Tears.

A beam of goodness, however, has made its way through the dark fog of lame.

I wiped my tears away just long enough to see the following miracle. This capture came from one of the interviews. Already it has filled my existence with an unspeakable joy.



Anybody who can successfully guess what this man of rotund was saying during this capture will receive a gift of heart-cracking awesomeness.

9 Comments:

Blogger ~j. said...

"The entire casserole just...LODGED itself right...here, in this area."

7:44 AM

 
Blogger carblemarble said...

"I am telling you, the rolls just kept jiggling... there was no stopping it."

9:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tbhis big, I swear, it was THIS big!!"

12:34 PM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

He's saying, "Be careful! Anyone who Googles 'Utah Travel and Tourism' will be sent to your blog and see this!"

(Trust me on this one. Go ahead, try it!)

4:15 PM

 
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

While you are at Cosmic (though I hope you aren't there anymore)say hi to Rick or Greg or Marty.

Tell them the Kendricks sent ya.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahahah.

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with caffeine...you are so gonna get nabbed on this one.....

5:43 AM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

I'm all about blogging on the edge.

9:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a bit on the news last night about a new ad campaign to boost tourism in utah. That wouldn't happen to be what you're working on would it?

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's saying, "Touch your tongue to mine..."

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home