Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm married to a piece of work.

So, I'm sitting downstairs writing TV scripts for an upcoming project. It's about 9PM. The kids have been in bed for about two hours now. Hailey has been upstairs in our bedroom reading.

Suddenly, she comes downstairs dressed in some saucy lingerie. She makes sure she catches my attention, offers a devilish smile and then quickly runs back upstairs to our bedroom. Being the incredibly intelligent man that I am, I quickly Command + S my word doc, slam the laptop shut and hustle up the stairs after her.

All the lights are off. With the exception of two illuminated candles on the nightstand. Woo hoo!

Of course I play it super cool. I saunter on over.

She looks up at me and says, "Will you give me a back rub?"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My piece of work must have been done by the same artist, Matt says.

12:40 AM

 
Blogger ~j. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome.

6:39 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

The old bait and switch. Gotta love Harper!

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

sorry, but I will do anything to get a back rub and it worked!

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Blue said...

in my book, backrub=prelude to foreplay. hope you carpe diem'd!

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Saucy little vixen, isn't she?

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Åsk Dabitch said...

Moahahaha, sucker, bait&switched. Love they way you told that story. Very funny.

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home