Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful, thankful, thankful.

Well, Thxgiving came and went. Here I am, packing up my suitcase for another month on the road. But whether I'm at home or away, I definitely have much thanks in my heart for all I have been given. I'm most thankful for Hailey. She has made everything else that I am thankful for in this life possible. She gave me two amazing little kids. She gave me confidence. She gave me courage. She gave me opportunity. She gave me smiles. And most importantly, seven and a half years ago, she gave me a chance. Ever since that day, my life has overflowed with gratitude.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hailey Happens said...

Oh...Peach. I also gave you anxiety and stress and financial woes, but we will stick with the good stuff :)

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Kennell's said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! True LOVE!!!! You guys are awesome!!

6:14 AM

 
Blogger More Caffiene, Please said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


She also gave you Jiller's eyebrow treatments.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger {lizzythebotanist} said...

geeze-you always manage to have the best odes to hailey. she's one lucky gal!

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Kennell's said...

Jiller's eyebrow treatments- now THAT'S funny!!!!

5:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home