Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's official. I suck at blogging.

There was a time, oh yes, a time when the schedule of my life had a permanent opening for a blog entry. See a funny looking dude on the train on the way to work in the morning? Blog. Make a little slideshow video of going to lunch with some friends? Blog. Invent a new way to send a cookie to a coworker? Blog. Discover some totally awesome photos from a land time had forgotten? Blog.


So what's changed? Well, just over seven months ago, everything. The biggest change has been my lack of available time. And thus, the lack of blog updates. But, if I were able to blog as regularly as I used to, I fear the entries would all have painful similarities.

ENTRY 1: Hey blog land. I'm at work. Yes, I realize it's a Sunday evening. But, it's just cause there is a big pitch this weekend. It won't always be like this.

ENTRY 2: Hey bloggers. I'm at work. Yes, I realize it's 3:15am. But, it's just cause there is a big meeting tomorrow. It won't always be like this.

ENTRY 3: Hey blog friends. I'm at work. Yes, I realize it's a holiday. But it's just cause there is something due sometime soon. It won't always be like this.

ENTRY 4: Hey blog people. I'm at work. Yes, I realize Hailey is casually dating and has found a few serious prospects. But it's just cause there is a big pitch, a meeting, and something due sometime soon. It won't always be like this.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeeeeeeeez...I come here for a little escape several times a week. You have an obligation to your loyal fans to knock this kinda crap off...it's not about you anymore, Steve, it's about us...and we have rights and needs and feelings too. I strongly suggest you get your priorities straight. Kindly refer to this order for future reference:

1. me
2. me
3. family
4. me
5. job
6. personal hygiene
7. me

5:02 AM

 
Blogger Blue said...

perhaps that explains why you've never sent me a forwarding address. i just finally gave up and write "return to sender" on anything that looks important. as soon as you vacated the state, suddenly we started getting lots more of your mail. weird!
~julia

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

this is why I have to attend stripper parties

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Hailey Happens said...

Julia,
forwarding address is: 4637 lucca drive longmont, co 80503

1:37 PM

 
Blogger : STEVE : said...

Hailey. Please don't tell the internet that you are taking stripping classes AND then give them your address.

Sheesh, give me a chance here. ;)

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home